I am so honored to share with you my niece Emmy Perry, and her organization Emmy’s Hope. The vision Emmy created is “Saving animals one heart at a time.”
Emmy’s parents David and Elaine Perry have volunteered for years in animal shelters and then began taking their little girl Emmy with them. Emmy then dedicated her life to finding love, happiness, and homes for shelter dogs. Elaine has always been an animal advocate, and I see Elaine’s love, and example now blossoming continually in her daughter Emmy. “Always remember a pet is for life, they only give love, and they only have you, give them a happy ever after.” Emmy Perry.
To help Emmy find every dog a home please adopt a shelter dog for your best friend ever, and spread awareness to others to adopt, and not shop. The following are ways we can all help Emmy’s Hope.
- Adopt a dog from Emmy’s Hope http://www.emmyshope.com.
- Donate supplies to animal shelters through Emmy’s Hope.
- Network dogs you find on Emmy’s Hope website, http://www.emmyshope.com on your own websites and social media.
- Share Emmy’s Hope website http://www.emmyshope.com.
- Volunteer at your local dog shelters.
- Share conversations about adopting and not shopping.
Photos: Elaine Perry